Getting a business up and running is no small feat! If you’re in the beginning, middle, or end stages of preparing to go “live”, you get it. You will be stretched, you will be pushed. Things will get busy and stressful. But you should never have to lose you in the process! An unhealthy you means an unhealthy business.
Here are our 5 tips to Survive a Brand Launch with poise and prowess.
- Make Ri Ri proud and work, work, work, work, work. Remember the dream and vision that got you so jazzed in the first place. It’ll be worth saying no to a few Friday night’s out and yes to a few extra coffees. Grind it out to bring your vision to life.
- Mobilize a team. You’re gorgeous. You’re brilliant. But you must recognize that you can’t be the expert of all things. If you can’t do it yourself in a way that represents your business well, hire it out. If you can’t hire it out, consider bringing investors on so you can.
- Write a business plan. Edit your business plan. Have several sets of eyes with experienced, savvy masterminds of strategy and industry knowledge pour through it. Every bit of preparation will help set you on a trajectory for limitless growth.
- Take care of yourself. Yes you need to work but you also need to be self-aware. Keep relationships going, keep exercising, eating well, sleeping well. If you can still make it to a sporting event, concert, art museum or the spa, do. While yes, there will always be seasons of busy and even zanily busy for entrepreneurs, it’s smart to know yourself and recognize that no grand business endeavor is worth sacrificing a sustainably healthy lifestyle for.
- Call audibles. Not every plan will withstand the tests of timing or trial and error, even the best-laid ones. Be willing to let go of ideas that don’t seem to be lucrative. Spinning wheels lead to exhausted engines. Invest in the areas of your business that are resonating well with the world around you.
Above all, remember, you can do this! You have a vision, you have the wherewithal, it’s time to fly.